Jaihind is one of Pune’s most well-known and oldest men’s fashion brands. To begin with, it housed mostly fabrics and few readymade apparel for men. What was started as a 2,500 sq. ft. store at Laxmi Road, Pune, has today become one of Pune’s best known labels for menswear, which covers over 1,10,000 sq.ft. with 6 stores in Pune and Kolhapur.
Jaihind has evolved into a multi-brand retail chain that offers most of the world’s prestigious men’s formals, casuals and occasion wear brands. In addition to this, it brings together fabrics, bespoke tailoring, customized designs, ethnic wear and accessories, thus providing a complete shopping experience for the customers.
The milestones in Jaihind’s journey include:
- The flagship store of Laxmi Road underwent a grand renovation in Sept 2004, when it went from 2,500 to 25,000 sq. ft.
- Opening of Jaihind’s second store at Kothrud in June 2007
- Launch of Jaihind’s third store at Aundh in May 2009
- Fourth store opening in Pimpri, March 2010
- Stepping outside Pune, the fifth store opened in Kolhapur, May 2013
- The latest, sixth showroom opened in one of Pune’s most fashion-savvy areas – Camp, in May 2014